| Star Wars KOTORII Image Galleries |
This site is meant to be used as a 'file dump' to share screenshots and pictures related to the KOTOR games.
You must register to be able to rate pictures or leave a comment. - This is to prevent spam and random anonymous nonsense.
Rules & current site set-up:
How to take screenshots:
- Uploaded pictures must be relevant and related to the Star Wars: Knights of the Republic games or to the named category, or they will be deleted
- This gallery is PG-13. While photo-shopped images of naked game characters can be amusing, this is not the place for them.
- Uploaded files cannot be larger than 300KB per image and must be in .jpg format. There is currently no individual-user limit to the total size/number of your uploads. However,
there IS a limit on how much space ALL pictures from the entire 'Registered Users' group can equal - this is currently set to 600MB. If all uploads exceeds this I will either
consider increasing the limit or I will start deleting pictures. We're nowhere near this limit yet, no worries.
If you have a larger
very high-resolution etc. version of your picture that you'd like to make available to others,
you must upload the larger version to another server first. Then you can link to the larger image within the description text, using BBCode,
when you upload the smaller version to this site.
- The drop-down upload list is a confusing mess with the default software install, and it's easy to upload to the wrong album so be careful. :)
- Registered users cannot delete or move their own images or edit their description text, once a public-album upload is completed. This is a limitation of the (now ancient)
version of Coppermine this gallery uses. Doesn't seem worthwile to upgrade versions at this point.
If you accidentally upload to the wrong album/category, either post a comment under your picture stating that you wish it moved (please be specific! 'Ooops!' doesn't help me), or e-mail the Administration with the request.
- Please don't put huge, major game/plot spoilers in the description or title of your uploads. That said, be aware that there may be spoilers on this site, both visual
and verbal. If you absolutely positively do not want to be spoiled in anything, come back after you've finished the game.
For the PC versions only: The simplest way is to just use the Print Screen key on the keyboard. This creates a large .tga file under the (default install) directory
Program Files/Lucas Arts/SWKotor2/ Some people may have to enable screenshots (set it to '1') in the swkotor2.ini file, located in the default game install directory.
In order to convert/save/compress the file into a .jpg (and alter it's brightness - screenshots come out pretty dark) you'll need an image editor program. If you don't have one, many trial/shareware versions can be found at such sites such as
Return to Gallery